Monday, May 30, 2011

My Crowning Glory !


Started with the basic shape on some vintage paper and added small gold trim. Mounted the paper on black card stock for weight.



Added some glittery fleur de les and vintage gold trim. Stenciled a fleur de le at the point.



I can't get enough burlap roses lately. Made a small one for her.



A vintage button with a rhinestone for the center. Adding some sea shells from our near by Crystal Beach. And sand too.


A close up of the point. And yes, that is a real star fish.


And there she is. A crown fit for a queen. I had a blast creating this beauty. Please let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a great day.

3 comments:

DSS said...

It is absolutely beautiful baby sis!! You make everything look beautiful.

The French Hutch said...

I love how your created your frenchy crown. Great tutorial and love your materials. I'm your newest follower.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE your blog!! I can't wait to read your posts...... I live just across the river in Nederland. Come and check out my blog
http://retreauxgirl.blogspot.com

Hugs,
Leslie