Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I've been Framed!!!


Ok, OK, Just kidding. It just seemed to fit. hehe
My hubby has been a very busy guy for the last few days making me frames and boxes for me. I've been painting, distressing and embellishing them. Making chalk boards, chicken wires note boards and just cute frames. Thought I would share a few pics with you . Oh yeah, chicken wire cloche too!









Can't stay here too long, I can really get lost for hours looking at everybody's blogs, gotta get back to creating.

2 comments:

DSS said...

Shabbie Jammie Sister says:

Everything is so cute, I want it all!! Can you send it right away?? Pay?? I have to actually pay??? Will you take payments?? JK, it's beautiful!!!

Screaming Sardine said...

This is so cute! You and your hubby make a great team in making these! I'm seriously wanting to do this soon. Not sure if it's easy to work with all that chicken wire, though, since I'm such a klutz.

Thanks so much for linking up to the Sunburnt Cow link party. I featured you at All Thumbs Crafts.

Cheers,
Tracy