Friday, May 13, 2011

More studio storage!! WOO HOO



After taking out the old bakers rack, that really didn't work well for storage. We brought in the dresser I refinished last week. Well, I was then left with some room on the wall. My sweet hubby made me a shelf out of some old wood we had. I painted it the same blue that is on the wall, and up it went. Craft and idea books, with a little decor and jars filled with buttons, went on. Then last night after indulging myself on my latest addiction, Pinterest, I had an epiphany. Well, first thing this morning, I start going through the pantry and my hubby goes out to find me short screws and his screw gun. Canning jars mounted under the new blue shelf! I love them. I was squealing and my husband thinks, "Wow, that was easy.".




Now I just need to organize my buttons and load them up. Do you like where my Cricut is? Cartridges and Cricut tools are in the first drawer. Easy access.











A close up of the stuff on the shelf. My hubby sure knows how easy it is to make me happy!

3 comments:

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

This looks SO cute! It made me smile because my dad had jars and jars and jars of nails, screws, etc. secured like this under his basement work bench! Your space looks a lot prettier though!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comment. You guys did a great job on the studio storage. I love the colours and great storage ideas. It is fun having things we like in our spaces too.
In the next few weeks I will be moving my hobby room from a small bedroom on the second floor to a large guest room in the basement (swapping rooms). Lots to do but I'm looking forward to more space. I'm going to use a dresser for extra storage too. I'm following now.

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Teresa - I love this jar idea. Such fantastic storage - brilliant! Thanks so much for linking to The Sunday Showcase Party - I greatly appreciate it. I have featured this Sunday. Have a wonderful week.
~ Stephanie Lynn
www.bystephanielynn.com