Thursday, June 2, 2011

A new chapter in our life

My husband and I have decided to start a new chapter of our life. We will become, yet another vendor, in a mall. We are going to be carrying a variety of things, mostly funky junkie decor, including vintage finds and homemade things. We will also have repurposed finds and altered things as well as some really cool jewelry. We are going to be in a new mall......

You know how they say that God puts certain people in your life when you need them. God has been working exponentially in my life lately. First off, my sister and I decide to start building our business up, The Shabby Jammie Sisters. Then I find out about this new mall "Sisters" ! Then when I go meet the lady, she has the same last name as I do! I have already met some other terrific ladies that will be in there. This is going to be a really good thing. They are having a grand opening, June 11th. One of our local weather men, James Brown, is going to be catering the event with the best dang crawfish in these parts. Fun will be had by all. Really looking forward to your input. Haven't been getting too much lately, so lets here ya. Have a blessed day :)

3 comments:

The French Hutch said...

Its strange sometimes how things happen. Congratulations on your new adventure and I'll look forward to hearing about your new chapter in future posts.

lvroftiques said...

Congratulations on your new venture! Sounds like it was meant to be *winks* Vanna

Effie said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by..
Ozzie is available here
http://www.3djean.co.uk/collections-elements-chipboard-ozzie-p-2959.html.
She will post to the USA.