Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My "Day" job........

This is a before of a sauna tub we installed.

I have always used this blog to write about my biggest passion, "Shabby" things. But today I am letting you in on my other passion....changing things out to improve and update interiors. My husband and I have a remodeling business. We mainly do kitchens and baths, but we take on exterior projects too. I just love doing patios and sun rooms.

This is the "after" we did our thing.


This is a concrete overlay that I do. Looks great! This one went right over Formica!


Another "before" shot of a little bathroom remodel. Remember pink Formica, ugh!



And the "after".


We also added a frame to the old mirror. What a difference.


RED Formica and Honey Oak.
Help, I need a makeover!


What a difference! I not only madeover the counter, we also painted and glazed the cabinets. Really brought them up to date, don't you think? I also did a faux treatment on the walls. I love the grey the client chose.

Well this is my "day" job. The name of our company is "Just Faux You". Yeah, don't laugh, I thought of that all by myself.

No comments: