Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Chapter continues......


We started moving things into the booth at Sisters today. I have a lot a styling to do and a lot more small things to get in there.


Hubby helped me with all the heavy stuff. On what became, the hottest day of the year. We broke records for heat!! UGH!


The cutest little vintage rocker I bought, get this, at a garage sale, without ever leaving my house!! My good friend was having a sale and texted me some pics of goodies. Well that was all she needed to do. SOLD! I went and picked it up at her house a few days later. Put on a layer of pink, then glazed it for age and here she is.



I will also be caring some really cool, funky jewelry. You can never have too much funky bling. Thanks for stopping by. Hope y'all have a great week.

1 comment:

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Teresa,
I am your newest follower of your blog; I hopped over here to your blog from Funky Junk Interiors. I agree that little vintage rocker is the cutest ever! Who is the designer of the jewelry? The necklace is so pretty and unique.
Smiles, Paula