Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Am I the only one?

Am I the only one that ever wonders what I'm supposed to be doing? I mean with my life. I know what I have to do on a day to day bases, and sometimes that is even overwhelming. It doesn't happen very often that I feel like, "This is what God wants of me, I get it". It's more like, "God, What do you want me to do??!!" I think things are going good, I thank God for the good times, and then, WHAM! No, that's not it. And the job falls threw, or the friendship ends or something else happens. I try so hard to be thankful for what God has given me. I have a wonderful family, The most beautiful, Godly children, a supportive, loving husband, and thank God, we all have our health. OK, OK, enough whining. I am the only one that can change my circumstances. I know I have A LOT to do. I have already taken baby steps, but I know I need to kick it in gear and get moving. First thing is getting my house in order. I mean REALLY getting it in order. We have started so many projects around here and NONE are completed. If we can complete just one at a time, that will be progress. I'm home today, due to no work, well, no paying work, there is PLENTY to do here. Turn off the TV, turn up the music and lets see what I can get done today. I'll update you this evening.
Have a blessed day.
Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.




No comments: